concrete CMS block with which you can quickly create an animated counter that starts running when the block is visible.
- Unzip this file in your site's packages/ directory.
- Login to your site as an administrator.
- Find the "Add Functionality" page in your dashboard.
- Find this package in the list of packages awaiting installation.
- Click the "install" button.
- Font Awesome Icon (option)
- title (option)
- description (option)
- Start value
- End value
- Decimal places
- Ease animation
- Smart Easing Threshold Smooth
- Smart Easing Amount
- Use grouping
- Grouping separator
- Numeral glyph substitution
- reappear (The counter will restart when the counter is back in viewport.)
- bounds (Bounds increase, in pixels, to the threshold size of the element so it can be "viewable" before it is actually in the viewport.)